Re: Question about access to db server

От Cliff Pratt
Тема Re: Question about access to db server
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 7:01 AM, T.T Le <lotus.signals@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We are running PostgresPlus 8.4AS on a linux system. I don't need to edit
> the config files or to restart the clusters (the DBA will do that for us). I
> only need access to help troubleshoot performance issues with the databases.
> My question is: would pgAdmin be sufficient for what i need to do? From what
> I understand, i can check the status of the database, view the postgresql
> logs, the postgresql.conf and pg_hba.conf.
>
> I appreciate your input for my question.
>
> TIA.
 I didn't know what PostgresPlus was so I looked it up. Firstly it has
tools for tuning PostgreSQL and secondly, it is a tools package for
the Enterprise version of PostgreSQL, so presumably you can get the
support that you presumably paid for.

Cheers,

Cliff

От: Walter Hurry
Сообщение: Re: Question about access to db server
От: Mark Mayo
Сообщение: Re: Question about access to db server