Re: [JDBC] [pgjdbc/pgjdbc] 989b4d: fix: revert ExpressionPropertiesto Properties in ...

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: [JDBC] [pgjdbc/pgjdbc] 989b4d: fix: revert ExpressionPropertiesto Properties in ...
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On 13 February 2017 at 11:05, Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladimir@gmail.com> wrote:
Register a github user, add relevant pgjdbc-commits@postgresql.org email (via https://github.com/settings/emails ), make it subscribe to pgjdbc repositories and have fun.

I'm not sure what would be the quality of the resulting mails.

Is that feasible?

I'm not sure if there are services that would extract Github information (e.g. comments) and convert that to email thread format (that is pre-populate the archives).

Apparently the ASF has a bot, I'm trying to get info on it.