Re: [JDBC] [pgjdbc/pgjdbc] 989b4d: fix: revert ExpressionPropertiesto Properties in ...

От Vladimir Sitnikov
Тема Re: [JDBC] [pgjdbc/pgjdbc] 989b4d: fix: revert ExpressionPropertiesto Properties in ...
Дата
Re: [pgjdbc/pgjdbc] 989b4d: fix: revert ExpressionPropertiesto Properties in ...  (Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
Register a github user, add relevant pgjdbc-commits@postgresql.org email (via https://github.com/settings/emails ), make it subscribe to pgjdbc repositories and have fun.

I'm not sure what would be the quality of the resulting mails.

Is that feasible?

I'm not sure if there are services that would extract Github information (e.g. comments) and convert that to email thread format (that is pre-populate the archives).

Vladimir