Re: Unable to connect to 9.5 via JDBC driver 1207

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Unable to connect to 9.5 via JDBC driver 1207
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On 2 February 2016 at 14:13, Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net> wrote:
As I said: by simply switching to the previous driver, everything was fine.

It works fine with JDBC connections to localhost, but not to a remote server (psql was fine)

I had also one user of SQL Workbench/J who reported the same problem and
after switching to 1206 the problem went away for him as well.

Thomas

Well clearly we would like to get to the root of this problem. Is it possible for you to provide us with more information?