Re: Unable to connect to 9.5 via JDBC driver 1207

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Unable to connect to 9.5 via JDBC driver 1207
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com> writes:
> On 2 February 2016 at 14:13, Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net> wrote:
>> As I said: by simply switching to the previous driver, everything was fine.
>> It works fine with JDBC connections to localhost, but not to a remote
>> server (psql was fine)
>> I had also one user of SQL Workbench/J who reported the same problem and
>> after switching to 1206 the problem went away for him as well.

> Well clearly we would like to get to the root of this problem. Is it
> possible for you to provide us with more information?

Since the quoted error message mentions a connection from "127.0.0.1",
it's impossible that it is a reply from a remote server (unless your
networking configuration is completely broken).  Presumably what is
happening is that what you think is a connection to a remote PG server
is actually being made to localhost, and the local PG server's pg_hba.conf
doesn't allow the username and/or dbname.  You could check that by turning
on log_connections on both servers.

As to why that would happen as a consequence of a driver version change,
I'm pretty clueless, but I would wonder about differences in driver config
files or the driver's interpretation of a connection URL.  In any case,
certainly not enough information has been given to diagnose it.

Сообщение: Re: Unable to connect to 9.5 via JDBC driver 1207
Сообщение: Re: Unable to connect to 9.5 via JDBC driver 1207