Re: Unable to connect to 9.5 via JDBC driver 1207

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: Unable to connect to 9.5 via JDBC driver 1207
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
As I said: by simply switching to the previous driver, everything was fine.

It works fine with JDBC connections to localhost, but not to a remote server (psql was fine)

I had also one user of SQL Workbench/J who reported the same problem and
after switching to 1206 the problem went away for him as well.

Thomas