Re: PGXAConnection - equals method returning false

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: PGXAConnection - equals method returning false
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
committed, thanks

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 8:02 AM, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas@vmware.com> wrote:
On 02/12/2014 11:39 PM, Michał Woś wrote:
I didn’t know you already reported it. Anyway it might be good to remind Postgres guys about the problem. This issue is major and it's really hard to believe that this hasn’t been covered since 2011. I wonder how many developers will waste their time debugging Apache DBCP or other framework, only to find out that issue lies inside JDBC.

Yeah, it's about time we get this fixed.. I created a pull request on github with Florent's patch: https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/pull/125

- Heikki