Re: Infinite waitOnLock

От Leonard Meyer
Тема Re: Infinite waitOnLock
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
We call stop on the postgresql service so "sudo service postgresql stop".
The TCP keepalive settings are all at default but we also tried these
settings :

tcp_keepalives_idle = 30
tcp_keepalives_interval = 30
tcp_keepalives_count = 1

От: David G Johnston
Сообщение: Re: BUG #12129: questions on exporting data from a database