Re: [ADMIN] yum repo URL and pgdg rpm point at testing

От Aleksander Kamenik
Тема Re: [ADMIN] yum repo URL and pgdg rpm point at testing
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi!

To be honest, I cannot either anymore.

I think I just screwed up by being fixated on the "testing" in the URL
and then seeing the testing bit in [pgdg10-updates-testing] and not
realizing it's the testing repo, not [pgdg10]. After the URL got fixed
I only checked the pgdg rpm itself was not updated.

Sorry for the noise, I can't close the bug report though, commented
there as well.

Regards,

Aleksader Kamenik

--