Re: [ADMIN] yum repo URL and pgdg rpm point at testing

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: [ADMIN] yum repo URL and pgdg rpm point at testing
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

On Mon, 2017-11-13 at 20:41 +0200, Aleksander Kamenik wrote:
> Most of the links here:
> https://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages.php#pg10
>
> Link to the testing repo.

Sorry, fixed it the other day. Thanks for the report.

> Even when downloading the repo rpm from here (not testing, stable!):
> https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/10/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/pgdg-ce
> ntos10-10-2.noarch.rpm
>
> The content (repo URLs) are for the testing repo, not stable as it is
> the same pgdg-centos10 package as in testing.

I cannot reproduce this. Just installed the repo RPM to a fresh CentOS 7 VM,
and this is what I see at the top:

[pgdg10]
name=PostgreSQL 10 $releasever - $basearch
baseurl=https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/10/redhat/rhel-$releasever-$basearch

Please note that we *also* have the testing repo, but it is not enabled in the repo file by default.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
EnterpriseDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com