Re: Huge table pg_shdepend

От Zuhair Khayyat
Тема Re: Huge table pg_shdepend
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Horst,

On Mon, 21 Jan 2019 at 1:18 PM Horst Düster <horst.duester@sourcepole.ch> wrote:
Hi

I'm struggling with a huge table pg_shdepend. My database has a size of
640MB exclude the size of the system tables. But the real size of the db
is more than 2GB. The reason is a huge table pg_shdepend with more than
32000000 records.  PgAdmin3 shows a table size of
1885MB and an index size of 1690MB. This looks strange for me, because
this size is a multiple amount of the db size itself. I believe, that
there are a lot of rubbish in that table, but I'm not sure.

I had run a vacuum full process, but this didn't help. Could anyone give
me an advice how to clean the table pg_shdepend or reduce the table size?

Any hit would be appreciated.

Regards
Horst

--
Dr. Horst Düster
Managing Director

qgiscloud.com - Karten einfach vom Desktop ins Netz

--
Zuhair Khayyat
Chief Technology Officer