Huge table pg_shdepend

От Horst Düster
Тема Huge table pg_shdepend
Дата
Re: Huge table pg_shdepend  (Andrew Gierth <andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk>)
Re: Huge table pg_shdepend  (Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com>)
Re: Huge table pg_shdepend  (Shreeyansh Dba <shreeyansh2014@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi

I'm struggling with a huge table pg_shdepend. My database has a size of
640MB exclude the size of the system tables. But the real size of the db
is more than 2GB. The reason is a huge table pg_shdepend with more than
32000000 records.  PgAdmin3 shows a table size of
1885MB and an index size of 1690MB. This looks strange for me, because
this size is a multiple amount of the db size itself. I believe, that
there are a lot of rubbish in that table, but I'm not sure.

I had run a vacuum full process, but this didn't help. Could anyone give
me an advice how to clean the table pg_shdepend or reduce the table size?

Any hit would be appreciated.

Regards
Horst

--
Dr. Horst Düster
Managing Director

qgiscloud.com - Karten einfach vom Desktop ins Netz