Ubuntu 14.04 (trusty) Postgres 13 deb package

От Bhavesh Mistry
Тема Ubuntu 14.04 (trusty) Postgres 13 deb package
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Hi All,

I was trying to install PSQL 13 on Ubuntu 14.04 (trusty)  but I could not find the package.  It seems the path has been removed.  Can you please tell me how to build deb package for trusty from psql source? I tried psql 13 sources, I was able to build but I could not figure out how to build deb package.  I would appreciate any pointers.

Also, the compile psql 13.3 , I could not figure out how to include missing extensions sslinfo,uuid-ossp, and xml2 ?

Here is apt repository error:

W: Failed to fetch http://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/dists/trusty-pgdg/main/binary-amd64/Packages  404  Not Found [IP: 147.75.85.69 80]

W: Failed to fetch http://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/dists/trusty-pgdg/main/binary-i386/Packages  404  Not Found [IP: 147.75.85.69 80]

--