Обсуждение: Ubuntu 14.04 (trusty) Postgres 13 deb package

Ubuntu 14.04 (trusty) Postgres 13 deb package

От
Bhavesh Mistry
Дата:
Hi All,

I was trying to install PSQL 13 on Ubuntu 14.04 (trusty)  but I could not find the package.  It seems the path has been removed.  Can you please tell me how to build deb package for trusty from psql source? I tried psql 13 sources, I was able to build but I could not figure out how to build deb package.  I would appreciate any pointers.

Also, the compile psql 13.3 , I could not figure out how to include missing extensions sslinfo,uuid-ossp, and xml2 ?

Here is apt repository error:

W: Failed to fetch http://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/dists/trusty-pgdg/main/binary-amd64/Packages  404  Not Found [IP: 147.75.85.69 80]

W: Failed to fetch http://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/dists/trusty-pgdg/main/binary-i386/Packages  404  Not Found [IP: 147.75.85.69 80]

Bhavesh

Re: Ubuntu 14.04 (trusty) Postgres 13 deb package

От
Thomas Munro
Дата:
On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 9:57 AM Bhavesh Mistry
<bhavesh.mistry13@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was trying to install PSQL 13 on Ubuntu 14.04 (trusty)  but I could not find the package.  It seems the path has
beenremoved.  Can you please tell me how to build deb package for trusty from psql source? I tried psql 13 sources, I
wasable to build but I could not figure out how to build deb package.  I would appreciate any pointers.

Hi Bhavesh,

This is the mailing list where git commits are reported.  I think you
wanted pgsql-hackers.  I think you probably need
apt-archive.postgresql.org (I found that on
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt).

Re: Ubuntu 14.04 (trusty) Postgres 13 deb package

От
Thomas Munro
Дата:
On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 10:06 AM Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:
> pgsql-hackers

(Oops, I meant to write pgsql-general).

Re: Ubuntu 14.04 (trusty) Postgres 13 deb package

От
Bhavesh Mistry
Дата:
Hi Thomas,

I am glad you answered it with the archive repo. I have already sent it to the general.   Thank you for your help!

Thanks,

Bhavesh