Re: Ubuntu 14.04 (trusty) Postgres 13 deb package

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: Ubuntu 14.04 (trusty) Postgres 13 deb package
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 9:57 AM Bhavesh Mistry
<bhavesh.mistry13@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was trying to install PSQL 13 on Ubuntu 14.04 (trusty)  but I could not find the package.  It seems the path has
beenremoved.  Can you please tell me how to build deb package for trusty from psql source? I tried psql 13 sources, I
wasable to build but I could not figure out how to build deb package.  I would appreciate any pointers.

Hi Bhavesh,

This is the mailing list where git commits are reported.  I think you
wanted pgsql-hackers.  I think you probably need
apt-archive.postgresql.org (I found that on
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt).

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix pattern matching logic for logs in TAP tests of pgbench
От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: Ubuntu 14.04 (trusty) Postgres 13 deb package