Re: I'd like a lightweight alternative to pgAdmin4 ?

От Francis Fish
Тема Re: I'd like a lightweight alternative to pgAdmin4 ?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I haven't tried 2.0 but all versions I have tried after 1.2 on my Mac are so slow to paint the screen they are unusable.

Thanks and Regards,

Francis

07764 225 942

Pharmarketeer is a registered company in England and Wales 06940361, registered office 64 Westbank Road, Birkenhead, Merseyside, CH42 7JP

"So when targets seem stupid, arbitrary and unfair it's because they are. The only way to improve is to look at the whole system people are operating with, the basic tools, their training, how much initiative they are allowed, are you measuring the right things (more about that later) and then you can improve. But it's the system you improve, not the people you beat into performing even worse." Unicorns in the mist