Re: I'd like a lightweight alternative to pgAdmin4 ?

От Andreas
Тема Re: I'd like a lightweight alternative to pgAdmin4 ?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Am 09.10.2017 um 13:19 schrieb Murtuza Zabuawala:
> On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 2:45 PM, Andreas <maps.on@gmx.net
> <mailto:maps.on@gmx.net>>wrote:
>
>     Hi
>     call me oldfashioned but I'd like to have a lightweight alternative
>     to pgAdmin4.
[...]
>     Is there any other tool to talk with PG that doesn't carry so much bulk?
>
> ​psql is a great tool for your need. ​

Well, when I wrote "lightweight" I didn't mean THAT lightweight.   ;)

Really, I just need some SQL editor that can talk with the server like
pgA 3 does. No fancy stuff like Backup and all that.

I do use the great "mark some sql lines and execute just those with
F5"-feature a lot. So this should be supported, too.

Сообщение: Re: I'd like a lightweight alternative to pgAdmin4 ?
Сообщение: Re: I'd like a lightweight alternative to pgAdmin4 ?