Re: Postgres install

От Benjamin Scherrey
Тема Re: Postgres install
Дата
Re: Postgres install
Список pgsql-admin
One option you should seriously consider is using Docker to containerize your postgres installation. The installation thinks it has root access but you don't need any rights beyond the standard user role that way you can use the standard builds without changes. This assumes you're running under Linux.

  - - Ben Scherrey