Re: BUG #13847: WARNING: skipping "pg_toast_" --- cannot vacuum indexes, views, or special system tables VACUUM

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: BUG #13847: WARNING: skipping "pg_toast_" --- cannot vacuum indexes, views, or special system tables VACUUM
Дата
Ответы Re: BUG #13847: WARNING: skipping "pg_toast_" --- cannot vacuum indexes, views, or special system tables VACUUM  (Navaneethakrishnan Gopal <gnkna@yahoo.co.in>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 9:15 AM,  <gnkna@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> Postgres Version:8.2

Do you really mean 8.2, not 9.2?  For a running instance, please
connect with psql (or similar) and give the output of:

  SELECT version();

If you have installed software for an upgrade and don't have a
cluster running yet, please run the following at a command line and
show the results:

  <path to executables>/postgres --version

Always use copy/paste for such things, rather than retyping or
showing what you think are the relevant parts.

> One of our customer is hitting this issue 20110408pg_upgrade_fix.

Rather than a diagnosis, please show exactly what you are doing and
what the results are.  You certainly can't be hitting this bug if
you are upgrading from 8.2.

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

> Customer currently cannot upgrade to our new software (which is
> running with 9.x PG DB).

Again, 9.x doesn't even tell us what the major release is.  Copy
paste a full version, as described above.

> Sorry if this is an wrong alias? Could you please guide us to the
> correct mailing list.

This would be more appropriate on the pgsql-general list.

http://www.postgresql.org/list/

Please start a new thread there with the information suggested by
the "Guide to reporting problems" page referenced above.  You can
do that by just sending an email to: pgsql-general@postgresql.org

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com