BUG #13847: WARNING: skipping "pg_toast_" --- cannot vacuum indexes, views, or special system tables VACUUM

От gnkna@yahoo.co.in
Тема BUG #13847: WARNING: skipping "pg_toast_" --- cannot vacuum indexes, views, or special system tables VACUUM
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      13847
Logged by:          Navanee
Email address:      gnkna@yahoo.co.in
PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
Operating system:   Linux

Postgres Version:8.2

One of our customer is hitting this issue 20110408pg_upgrade_fix.

We are trying to apply the following solution in one of our customer setup
running in production
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/20110408pg_upgrade_fix#What_can_you_tell_me_about_this_bug.3F

We are seeing following warning messages to all the tables

WARNING:  skipping "pg_toast_" --- cannot vacuum indexes, views, or special
system tables VACUUM

Could you please help in solving this issue?

Customer currently cannot upgrade to our new software (which is running with
9.x PG DB).

Sorry if this is an wrong alias? Could you please guide us to the correct
mailing list.

Thanks,
Navanee