Re: [HACKERS] snapbuild woes

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: [HACKERS] snapbuild woes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 1:17 AM, Craig Ringer
<craig.ringer@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On 11 Dec. 2016 06:50, "Petr Jelinek" <petr.jelinek@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>> On 10/12/16 23:10, Petr Jelinek wrote:
>>
>>> The attached 0002-Skip-unnecessary-snapshot-builds.patch changes this
>>> behavior so that we don't make snapshots for transactions that we seen
>>> wholly and know that they didn't make catalog changes even if we didn't
>>> reach consistency yet.
>>
>> Eh, attached wrong patch. This one is correct.
>
> Attached no patch second time?

I see an attachment, and it shows in the archives.

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/aee1d499-e3ca-e091-56da-1ee6a47741c8%402ndquadrant.com

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Geoff Winkless
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] jsonb problematic operators
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] proposal: psql statements \gstore \gstore_binary (instead COPY RAW)