pg killed by oom-killer, "invalid contrecord length 2190 at A6C/331AAA90" on slaves

От Joe Van Dyk
Тема pg killed by oom-killer, "invalid contrecord length 2190 at A6C/331AAA90" on slaves
Дата
Re: pg killed by oom-killer, "invalid contrecord length 2190 at A6C/331AAA90" on slaves  (Emanuel Calvo <emanuel.calvo@2ndquadrant.com>)
Re: pg killed by oom-killer, "invalid contrecord length 2190 at A6C/331AAA90" on slaves  (Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com>)
Re: pg killed by oom-killer, "invalid contrecord length 2190 at A6C/331AAA90" on slaves  (basti <basti@unix-solution.de>)
Список pgsql-general
One of my postgres backends was killed by the oom-killer. Now, one of my streaming replication slaves is reporting "invalid contrecord length 2190 at A6C/331AAA90" in the logs and replication has paused. I have other streaming replication slaves that are fine.

Is that expected? It's happened twice in two days.

I'm running 9.3.5 on the master. I have 9.3.4 on the slave that has the problem, and 9.3.5 on the slave that doesn't have the problem. Is this something that was fixed in 9.3.5?

The slave that has the problem is also located across the country, while the slave that works is in the same data center as the master -- not sure if that's related at all.

Joe