Re: pg killed by oom-killer, "invalid contrecord length 2190 at A6C/331AAA90" on slaves

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: pg killed by oom-killer, "invalid contrecord length 2190 at A6C/331AAA90" on slaves
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2014-10-25 13:55:57 -0700, Joe Van Dyk wrote:
> One of my postgres backends was killed by the oom-killer. Now, one of my
> streaming replication slaves is reporting "invalid contrecord length 2190
> at A6C/331AAA90" in the logs and replication has paused. I have other
> streaming replication slaves that are fine.

Is it a LOG or a PANIC message? Because it's not unexpected to see such
messages when reaching the end of the local and/or restore_command
provided WAL.

> I'm running 9.3.5 on the master. I have 9.3.4 on the slave that has the
> problem, and 9.3.5 on the slave that doesn't have the problem. Is this
> something that was fixed in 9.3.5?

We have really no information to answer that question accurately.

So you really need to provide logs and such.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Сообщение: Re: Build libpq on Win7 failed with error "U1045: spawn failed"
Сообщение: Re: Build libpq on Win7 failed with error "U1045: spawn failed"