Re: pg killed by oom-killer, "invalid contrecord length 2190 at A6C/331AAA90" on slaves

От basti
Тема Re: pg killed by oom-killer, "invalid contrecord length 2190 at A6C/331AAA90" on slaves
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

months ago I have a similar problem with the OOM-Killer.
Have a look at
http://www.credativ.co.uk/credativ-blog/2010/03/postgresql-and-linux-memory-management

I hope that's helpful.

Regards,
basti

От: Emanuel Calvo
Сообщение: Re: some queries on standby preventing replication updates