Re: Add generate_series(numeric, numeric)

От Ali Akbar
Тема Re: Add generate_series(numeric, numeric)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

+ select * from generate_series(0.1::numeric, 10.0::numeric, 0.1::numeric);
+  generate_series
+ -----------------
+              0.1
+             10.0
+ (100 rows)

Unless there is a good reason, can you please keep individual test
output fewer than 100 lines? I think the 41-line result is an overkill
as well. This just bloats the repository size unnecessarily.

Okay. In this revision i cut the tests' result except the last one (the one that tests values just before numeric overflow).

Also, I see that this patch was added to the 2014-10 commitfest and
then deleted again (by user apaan). Why?

User apaan is me. When i added to the commitfest, the patch is listed there by me (apaan). I only added some bits from original patch by Платон Малюгин that was revised further by Michael Paquier. So i think they should have the credits for this patch, not me.
In this situation, what should i do?

Thanks for the review Manti!

Regards,
--