Re: Add generate_series(numeric, numeric)

От Marti Raudsepp
Тема Re: Add generate_series(numeric, numeric)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I'm a bit confused about who I should be replying to, but since you
were the last one with a patch...

On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 11:44 AM, Ali Akbar <the.apaan@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the review. Attached the formatted patch according to your
> suggestion.

+ select * from generate_series(0.1::numeric, 10.0::numeric, 0.1::numeric);
+  generate_series
+ -----------------
+              0.1
+             10.0
+ (100 rows)

Unless there is a good reason, can you please keep individual test
output fewer than 100 lines? I think the 41-line result is an overkill
as well. This just bloats the repository size unnecessarily.

Also, I see that this patch was added to the 2014-10 commitfest and
then deleted again (by user apaan). Why?

Regards,
Marti