Re: Add generate_series(numeric, numeric)

От Marti Raudsepp
Тема Re: Add generate_series(numeric, numeric)
Дата
Re: Add generate_series(numeric, numeric)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 6:12 PM, Ali Akbar <the.apaan@gmail.com> wrote:
> User apaan is me. When i added to the commitfest, the patch is listed there
> by me (apaan).

That's fine I think, it's just for tracking who made the changes in
the CommitFest app. What actually matters is what you write in the
"Author" field, which could contain all 3 names separated by commas.

> the one that tests values just before numeric overflow

Actually I don't know if that's too useful. I think you should add a
test case that causes an error to be thrown.

Also, I noticed that there are a few trailing spaces in the patch that
should be removed:

+generate_series_numeric(PG_FUNCTION_ARGS)
+               if (NUMERIC_IS_NAN(start_num) || NUMERIC_IS_NAN(finish_num))
+               if (PG_NARGS() == 3)
+                       if (NUMERIC_IS_NAN(step_num))

Regards,
Marti

Сообщение: Re: [RFC] Incremental backup v2: add backup profile to base backup
Сообщение: Re: [RFC] Incremental backup v2: add backup profile to base backup