Re: Should MSVC 2019 support be an open item for v12?

От Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Тема Re: Should MSVC 2019 support be an open item for v12?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

El mar., 21 may. 2019 23:06, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> escribió:
Given the number of different people that have sent in patches
for building with VS2019, it doesn't seem to me that we ought
to let that wait for v13.

I am not so sure if there are actually that many people or it's just me making too much noise about this single issue, if that is the case I want to apologize.

 We could treat it as something that
we only intend to go into v12, or we could think that we ought
to back-patch it, but either way it should be on the open-items
page somewhere.

There is already one item about this in the commitfest [1].

Of course, I'm not volunteering to do the work, but still ...

After all the noise I will help to review the patch.

Regards,

Juan José Santamaría Flecha