Should MSVC 2019 support be an open item for v12?

От Tom Lane
Тема Should MSVC 2019 support be an open item for v12?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Given the number of different people that have sent in patches
for building with VS2019, it doesn't seem to me that we ought
to let that wait for v13.  We could treat it as something that
we only intend to go into v12, or we could think that we ought
to back-patch it, but either way it should be on the open-items
page somewhere.

Of course, I'm not volunteering to do the work, but still ...

Thoughts?