Re: postgresql service started but pid is not saved in /var/run/postgresql/postgresql.pid

От Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Тема Re: postgresql service started but pid is not saved in /var/run/postgresql/postgresql.pid
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 3:11 PM Mariel Cherkassky <mariel.cherkassky@gmail.com> wrote:
The link you mentioned, suppose to be the new service file ? Weird because I got the most updated rpm installed (of 9.6 version).
My OS version is centos 6.

The script I have pointed to is from the Postgres source, the one you are getting from the rpm comes, most likely, from the distro-builder.

FWIW I think they should be similar, but in this case yours looks old.

Regards,

Juan José Santamaría Flecha

Сообщение: Re: postgresql service started but pid is not saved in /var/run/postgresql/postgresql.pid
Сообщение: Re: postgresql service started but pid is not saved in /var/run/postgresql/postgresql.pid