Re: postgresql service started but pid is not saved in /var/run/postgresql/postgresql.pid

От Mariel Cherkassky
Тема Re: postgresql service started but pid is not saved in /var/run/postgresql/postgresql.pid
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
The link you mentioned, suppose to be the new service file ? Weird because I got the most updated rpm installed (of 9.6 version).
My OS version is centos 6.

‫בתאריך יום ג׳, 14 במאי 2019 ב-14:29 מאת ‪Juan José Santamaría Flecha‬‏ <‪juanjo.santamaria@gmail.com‬‏>:‬