Re: pg_dump's "--exclude-table" and "--exclude-table-data" options are ignored and/or cause the dump to fail entirely unless both the schema and table name use 1950s-era identifiers.

От Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Тема Re: pg_dump's "--exclude-table" and "--exclude-table-data" options are ignored and/or cause the dump to fail entirely unless both the schema and table name use 1950s-era identifiers.
Дата
Ответ на Re: pg_dump's "--exclude-table" and "--exclude-table-data" options are ignored and/or cause the dump to fail entirely unless both the schema and table name use 1950s-era identifiers.  (tutiluren@tutanota.com)
Список pgsql-bugs