Re: [ADMIN] Replication mode Master-Slave - maintenance question.

От John Scalia
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Replication mode Master-Slave - maintenance question.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Per your questions,

1: Yes, AFAIK.
2: Yes, again, but you need to look in the primary database's pg_stat_replication table and the last column indicates the type of replication.
3: Yes, and potentially, depending on how long the database is unavailable, those WAL segments may have been deleted.

For question 3, that's the best reason to move to a new version of PostgreSQL, one that supports replication slots.