Re: [WIP] Better partial index-only scans

От Joshua Yanovski
Тема Re: [WIP] Better partial index-only scans
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I'm glad you're looking at this, but we're in the final throws of
> nailing down 9.4 and I don't have anticipate I'll have time to look at
> it in the near future.  You should add it here so we don't forget
> about it:
>
> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/open
Yeah, no worries--you guys are busy enough as it is.  As far as adding
it to the commitfest goes, I did, actually.  Should I add the comment
with the testcase as well?  I'm investigating further and it's looking
to me like what I'm really up against is O(n^2) behavior in the
optimizer for OR clauses, but I'll keep looking--don't want to say
anything too prematurely.

> And you might also check this:
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Submitting_a_Patch

Also read that--did I do something wrong?  I tried to make sure I
followed its guidelines.  Anyway, thanks for the response :)

--
Josh

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Portability issues in shm_mq
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Wiki Page Draft for upcoming release