Re: BUG #16232: Database server connection limit exceeding

От Deepak Rai
Тема Re: BUG #16232: Database server connection limit exceeding
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Team,

We are actively monitoring database connections and total connection count was not more than 14. Max connections are allowed in the database is 300.
May i know why this is occurring even though connection is not crossing its threshold.
We are seeing below error from last 7 days and application was working fine but yday application was not able to connect the database.Why are we observing this behavior?

,"remaining connection
slots are reserved for non-replication superuser connections"

Regards,
Deepak