Re: BUG #16230: Boolean column stick to "false" after callingupdateRow() on updateable ResultSet

От Clemens Eisserer
Тема Re: BUG #16230: Boolean column stick to "false" after callingupdateRow() on updateable ResultSet
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi David,

> The core PostgreSQL team doesn't maintain the pgJDBC driver.  You need to report this to them using their process.

Thanks for the note, I've filed the bug-report again at the pgJDBC
github project.

Best regards & thanks, Clemens

Сообщение: Re: BUG #16232: Database server connection limit exceeding
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16232: Database server connection limit exceeding