Re: Boolean column stick to "false" after calling updateRow() onupdateable ResultSet

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Boolean column stick to "false" after calling updateRow() onupdateable ResultSet
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Sat, Jan 25, 2020 at 12:08 PM Clemens Eisserer <linuxhippy@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi again,

I debugged a bit into the driver and it seems I've found the cause for
the behaviour (quite sure it is a bug).
I've filed id #1623 regarding this issue.

Actually it was PostgreSQL Bug #16230 - and I have noted there the bug report went to the wrong project.  pgJDBC has its own process.

David J.