Re: [pgsql-www] Some broken software catalogue links to remove

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Some broken software catalogue links to remove
Дата
Список pgsql-www
 Sat, Apr 8, 2017 at 9:22 PM, Neil Anderson <neil@postgrescompare.com> wrote:
Hi,

I was looking through the software catalogue section
(https://www.postgresql.org/download/products/1-administrationdevelopment-tools/
specifically) of the website and came across a few broken links. I
would submit a patch to remove them but it seems these entries are not
static and require removal from the database.

Would someone be able to remove them on my behalf if I just list them here?

Hi!

If you can build a list, then please send it to webmaster@postgresql.org and somebody there will take care of it.

Thanks!

--