[pgsql-www] Some broken software catalogue links to remove

От Neil Anderson
Тема [pgsql-www] Some broken software catalogue links to remove
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

I was looking through the software catalogue section
(https://www.postgresql.org/download/products/1-administrationdevelopment-tools/
specifically) of the website and came across a few broken links. I
would submit a patch to remove them but it seems these entries are not
static and require removal from the database.

Would someone be able to remove them on my behalf if I just list them here?

Thanks,
Neil

Neil Anderson
neil@postgrescompare.com
https://www.postgrescompare.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] [HACKERS] Small issue in online devel documentation build
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] [HACKERS] Small issue in online devel documentationbuild