Re: How long to get a password reset ???

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: How long to get a password reset ???
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, May 28, 2021 at 5:42 AM Dean Gibson (DB Administrator)
<postgresql@ultimeth.com> wrote:

> It's pretty simple:

asI wanted them.

> I attempted to log in with the above eMail address, which is obviously part of this list, since I receive messages to
thataddress from this list.

> All known passwords failed.
> I clicked on the link to the "password reset" form, entered my above eMail address, & pressed "Reset Password."  The
responsewas a web page that said I'd soon get an eMail for resetting my password.

> The rest is history.  Meaning zero history (response).  And yes, I did it twice to make sure I didn't type the eMail
addressincorrectly (I cut & pasted the 2nd time).  I can try again if it will help (barring the usual definition of
insanity).

> That was six hours ago.  Since it looks like I (now) have satisfactory access to the list (I was moderated for a few
hours),I will post (in a separate thread) my PostgreSQL issue, & wait for the next full moon (26 days) for my password
reset.

You do not appear to have an account under your ultimeth.com address,
or under the mailpen.com address you used in your first email.

However, if you have not used the website for a long time, it is
possible your subscription was migrated over from the old
installation, in which case it can exist without an email address. In
this case, you can just go ahead and create a new account with your
email address, and it will automatically get connected to your
existing subscriptions, and you will be set.

(And in general, please send questions like this to
webmaster@postgresql.org, so they don't have to go out to thousands of
people. They'll still be picked up of course, but that will be more
targeted.)

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: How long to get a password reset ???
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: AWS forcing PG upgrade from v9.6 a disaster