Re: How long to get a password reset ???

От Dean Gibson (DB Administrator)
Тема Re: How long to get a password reset ???
Дата
Re: How long to get a password reset ???  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
Список pgsql-general
It's pretty simple:

  2. I attempted to log in with the above eMail address, which is obviously part of this list, since I receive messages to that address from this list.
  3. All known passwords failed.
  4. I clicked on the link to the "password reset" form, entered my above eMail address, & pressed "Reset Password."  The response was a web page that said I'd soon get an eMail for resetting my password.
  5. The rest is history.  Meaning zero history (response).  And yes, I did it twice to make sure I didn't type the eMail address incorrectly (I cut & pasted the 2nd time).  I can try again if it will help (barring the usual definition of insanity).

That was six hours ago.  Since it looks like I (now) have satisfactory access to the list (I was moderated for a few hours), I will post (in a separate thread) my PostgreSQL issue, & wait for the next full moon (26 days) for my password reset.