Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Update copyright for 2017

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Update copyright for 2017
Дата
Список pgsql-committers

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 6:59 PM, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> wrote:
On 01/03/2017 07:57 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 6:54 PM, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> wrote:

On 01/03/2017 07:49 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:

On Tue, Jan  3, 2017 at 06:46:32PM +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:

Is this a big enough boo that we actually want to reset the master repo
to get
rid of it?

If so, we need to do it *now* beore people get a chance to mirror it
properly..

Thoughts?

If not, just a revert should work of course..

OK, not sure how this happened but I think it has to do with my
accidentally doing a 'pull' after the changes, and doing multiple
branches.

Whatever you suggest is fine --- I will wait.

I'm leaning for +1 for resetting. It'll be a pain for any mirrors of the
repo, but I think the clean history is worth it.

It seems bruce pushed a whole bunch of merge conflicts, and possibly more.
I think his commit sscripts are badly broken.

I've pushed a reset to the master repo. Working on the mirror now.

Ok. Now let's wait for the fallout from the reset. This is an interesting experiment, we'll find out how many people are annoyed by a reset :-).

Yeah, and how many had time to pull. It was only out there for 15 minutes or so.

I bet a number of buildfarm machines will dislike it :(

Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Update copyright for 2017
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Update copyright for 2017