Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Update copyright for 2017

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Update copyright for 2017
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 6:59 PM, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> wrote:
>> Ok. Now let's wait for the fallout from the reset. This is an interesting
>> experiment, we'll find out how many people are annoyed by a reset :-).

> Yeah, and how many had time to pull. It was only out there for 15 minutes
> or so.

I hadn't pulled it, so no problem from here.

> I bet a number of buildfarm machines will dislike it :(

We might be saved by the fact that Bruce pushed all the minor back-branch
updates first --- the buildfarm critters were still working through those,
or at least the ones using run_branches.pl were, when you pushed the
reset.