Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Update copyright for 2017

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Update copyright for 2017
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan  3, 2017 at 06:57:44PM +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>     I'm leaning for +1 for resetting. It'll be a pain for any mirrors of the
>     repo, but I think the clean history is worth it.
>

> It seems bruce pushed a whole bunch of merge conflicts, and possibly more. I
> think his commit sscripts are badly broken.
>
> I've pushed a reset to the master repo. Working on the mirror now.

Yeah, I was doing parallel pulls of different branches in git via shell
script, and it seems the size of this commit showed me that doesn't
work.  Sorry.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Update copyright for 2017
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Update copyright for 2017