Re: Upcoming back branch releases

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Upcoming back branch releases
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 3:20 AM, MauMau <maumau307@gmail.com> wrote:
eFrom: "Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>

After some discussion, the core committee has concluded that the
WAL-replay bug fixed in commit 6bfa88acd3df830a5f7e8677c13512b1b50ae813
is indeed bad enough to justify near-term update releases.  Since
there seems no point in being slow about it, tarballs will be wrapped
Monday (3/17) for public announcement Thursday (3/20).

Regarding:

Prevent intermittent "could not reserve shared memory region" failures on recent Windows versions (MauMau)

Could you include the patch I sent for 9.0/9.1 in response to Magnus san?

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/9C709659FE3C4B8DA7135C6F307B83F5@maumau

Hi!

I just applied this patch. Apologies for the delay, and thanks for the reminder!

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/