Re: [bug fix] postgres.exe fails to start on Windows Server 2012 due to ASLR

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [bug fix] postgres.exe fails to start on Windows Server 2012 due to ASLR
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 5:44 AM, MauMau <maumau307@gmail.com> wrote:
From: "Magnus Hagander" <magnus@hagander.net>

Does somebody want to look at backpatching this to 9.1 and earlier, or
should we just say that it's not fully supported on those Windows versions
unless you apply the registry workaround?

Please use the attached patch.  It applies cleanly to both 9.1 and 9.0.

Applied, apologies for the delay.

We don't need to consider 8.4, because ASLR became enabled by default in Visual Studio 2008 and 8.4 doesn't support building with 2008.

Ok, thanks for confirming!

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/