Re: Upcoming back branch releases

От MauMau
Тема Re: Upcoming back branch releases
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
eFrom: "Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>
> After some discussion, the core committee has concluded that the
> WAL-replay bug fixed in commit 6bfa88acd3df830a5f7e8677c13512b1b50ae813
> is indeed bad enough to justify near-term update releases.  Since
> there seems no point in being slow about it, tarballs will be wrapped
> Monday (3/17) for public announcement Thursday (3/20).

Regarding:

Prevent intermittent "could not reserve shared memory region" failures on
recent Windows versions (MauMau)

Could you include the patch I sent for 9.0/9.1 in response to Magnus san?

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/9C709659FE3C4B8DA7135C6F307B83F5@maumau

Regards
MauMau

От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: jsonb and nested hstore
От: Brendan Jurd
Сообщение: Re: Minimum supported version of Python?