Re: Postgres base Backup fails to recover all logs fails from archive

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Postgres base Backup fails to recover all logs fails from archive
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 11:30 PM, Lars Aksel Opsahl
<lop@skogoglandskap.no> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> The problem is that it stops to restore the log files after reading log file 0000000100000023000000F7.
>
> The recovery does not continue to read log file 0000000100000023000000F8 and the rest of the log files.
>
> I don't under stand why it stops to read the rest of the log files.

Ah, I see that now.

Well, it's claiming that the F7 logfile is corrupt.

There's also an interesting jump in timestamps - the F7 logfile is
from *much* later than F6. Almost two whole days. Is that actually
normal, or did something possibly go wrong with your archiving?

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

Сообщение: Re: Using pre-configured vs building Postgres
Сообщение: Re: Using pre-configured vs building Postgres