Re: PostgreSQL website redesign

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: PostgreSQL website redesign
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 16:38, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>
wrote:> On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 16:37, Alvaro Herrera
> <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
>>
>> Excerpts from Greg Smith's message of mié nov 23 12:28:31 -0300 2011:
>>> >

>>> The Postgres Open site is built on top of some Django code from another
>>> conference, and it turned out to be a nightmare to work with.
>>
>> Uh, the new Postgres site is also Django ... is this a bad sign?
>
> No, it has nothing to do with django, and everything to do with how
> the templates are set up.

Pressed send to early.

FWIW,the django based version of the postgres site is *more* standards
compliant and cleaner than the old one. At least according to Thom,
and he tends to notice such things.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL website redesign
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL website redesign