Re: PostgreSQL website redesign

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: PostgreSQL website redesign
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL website redesign  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-www
Greg Smith  wrote:
> The primary basis you should judge the designer of that site on is
> whether the visual look is nice.
For me, the answer is that it is hard to look at, and makes me
inclined to get my business there done and get the heck out.  I think
it is primarily the color choices, and primarily the fact that it is
bright letters shining out from a darker background.  Now, I realize
how easy that is to change, and that we're not supposed to be
bike-shedding colors or fonts right now, but it's hard to know
whether I might think it is "nice" if it weren't for that.
For me, the big advance in UI wasn't moving from green letters
blazing out of the dark background to amber letters blazing out of a
dark background, but the change to dark letters on a light background
-- preferably black and white except for things you want to attract
special attention.
-Kevin

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL website redesign
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL website redesign